Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Rush

I know, I know.. I promised to post alot on here and I have failed to do that. Well, I had a change of heart.. a huge boost from my muse you could say. There I was, a week ago from today, looking through the Pinterest app on my IPhone 4S.. bored out of my mind since my daughter was fast asleep during her mid-day nap. I came across a thread that gave tips on how to earn things during the Christmas rush or just in general throughout the year. Sadly I lost the pin, BUT.. I read through the blog and it brought me to www.online-sweepstakes.com. That site has made me the happiest person in the entire world.

First off, I entered as many giveaways and sweepstakes (Being a beginner I didn't think I would win anything but why not, I was bored.. enter as many as I can, woohoo!). Come Wednesday (12/5/2012) I received an email saying I won something, yay! I had won my daughter a pair of Bailey Berry (BB) Shoes. My first win and of course it's for my daughter who will be turning 19 months old tomorrow. Amazing. I was SO excited I couldn't help but continue to check my email over and over again for the next day. Again, I won. I WON! Woohoo! I won a gift set of Parnevu T-Tree Shampoo and Conditioner.. and then this past Sunday I won a I See Me personalized coloring book and personalized place mat of my choice. I naturally had it made out for my daughter.. she is my only child and it would be weird if I filled it out for myself.

So all in all it's been a great weekend.. oh, back to what I was getting at above. So yes, that wonderful site I posted above has brought my muse back to life. I am incredibly interested in starting reviews.. and hopefully expanding my base to be able to do giveaways and sweepstakes for everyone. It's alot of fun winning, and it definitely will be alot of fun and keep me (as a stay at home mom) busy while my hubby works.

So expect me to be posting ALOT more often, I can't wait.. and as soon as I receive the products that I won mentioned above, I will definitely be reviewing them and plugging them in my blog to let everyone know what I think of them.

Do you want me to start reviewing products and doing giveaways? Let me know! I would love to have some responses here! Don't mind me with my few blog posts, I definitely am sociable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment