Thursday, September 20, 2012

Simply Incredible

It's been way too long. Lots of new things going on other than the fact that I'm heading off to South Carolina next wednesday for my hubby's cousin's wedding on September 29th. I can't wait, it's been too long for a vacation for this mommy! Of course, my baby girl is 16 months old today, and she's doing awesome. Running everywhere with a huge personality, and absolutely LOVES The Fresh Beat Band. Thanks Nick Jr, more songs stuck in this mother's head for the rest of her life.. haha.

BzzAgent has been busy at work with giving me Campaigns, although a couple I haven't blogged about, there are a couple I will be blogging about. Today, like.. now.

The first one would be the yummy Dentyne Gum. Now I do have to stress I did get coupons and free samples to try these out thanks to BzzAgent, so thanks to them I can buzz about amazing things! The gum was delicious, is delicious and is absolutely amazing. Practically everyone has asked me for gum and of course now that I can fit the Split 2 packs anywhere I need to for easy traveling, I always have some on me when someone asks for it. No more having to say 'No, I don't have any.. sorry'. That gets disappointing after a while. Instead, I have some on me and the flavors, no matter what out of the three I pick, they are all delicious.

Secondly, welcome to the yummy Glade Expressions. Yummy, delicious smelling, and so incredily good smelling it makes you want to live in the scent for the rest of your life.. Okay so it won't last that long, but I'm sure if you keep buying the refills you won't have a problem. Which, by the way, are super cheap! They are so worth picking up the refills if.. and when you ever run out of your current scent.



I have both, thanks to the coupons given to me from BzzAgent. Sadly the Diffuser must be so popular it took me a little time to pick it up but thankfully one was left on the shelf when I last looked today. I'm so thankful I did get it, it's so delightful to be able to sit on the couch and smell it.. or go into the kitchen down the hallway and I still smell it. Any spray or candle that I have used has never done that.. of course, the Glade spray that I picked up has definitely helped scenting the house for quite a while, especially in the bathroom where it was needed the most. TMI.

So absolutely, go pick some Glade Expressions up.. the kit is super cheap and so easy to set up. It smells amazing, and if you're trying to get rid of odors after your house has been closed up thanks to the cold winter months that are coming up on us faster than you can say "Crud!", it'd be worth your while and dollars to get it. The design is super cute on both the spray and diffuser so it doesn't look out of place at all!

That's all for now, I have a bunch of things I have to get around for South Carolina, so I'll be talking to you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment