Monday, January 23, 2012

Busy

Busy, busy weekend. It started with my daughter being sick, her first cold ever and she's 8 1/2 months old. I guess I couldn't keep her un-sick forever. She ran a fever on saturday but it went down on sunday, she played a bit and bounced around although not as my spunky little girl she usually is. Today she was taken to the Doctor's once more and they said she still just had a cold but may be developing an ear infection.. thankfully I have a vaporizer and humidifier running in her room, along with making sure her nose is clean out often and she's getting her fluids. She'll be back to herself in no time.


Sunday I went to Outback with a couple friends and my husband.. of course I was very unsure of what to order that I had to change it a couple times. At first I was going to go with a Shrimp salad, and then I changed my mind to the Blooming Onion Burger.. and then it changed again to the salad and finally I ended up choosing the No Rules Pasta with Shrimp. Can we just say it was amazing? The shrimp on the other hand didn't have a lot of shrimp taste to it that I always look forward to, but I did enjoy the scallops and the pasta was out of this world. Definitely something I will most likely have to order again. For now, we can safely say Texas Roadhouse's bread and their cinnamon butter is much better than that bread and butter they serve at Outback. That and the service was awefully slow.. my meal was good, despite having to watch the Ravens against the Patriots game.


All in all it was a good week, along with completing my online orientation for college today. I'm supposed to have in-person orientation this coming saturday but I have a feeling my classes are going to be moved to June. A phone call today basically told me a couple people dropped out and they might not be able to hold it, so yet again it will be pushed back. I guess all I can do is take a deep breath and mentally prepare myself for the phone call tomorrow. If only I had started in August of last year I would be half way done with my Bachelor's degree by now. No big deal, it just makes me anticipate College that much more.


Until next time.. - Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment